- Your tone samples can come from your own recordings, or any of the available samples.
- The left side Tools panel offers realtime audio filters, like echo reverb and pitch shift.
- We keep you connected to other players in realtime using WebSockets and Node.js.
- You can drop into solo mode or invite your friends to join you in a session.
- Get inspired by others’ audio creations in the gallery.
Monday, 5 March 2012
The Web Audio API, multiplayer and live in WebGL
The Web Audio API, currently available in Chrome, provides a considerable amount of aural power to developers interested in integrating audio into their apps and games. Low latency audio playback, audio generation and realtime effects are available with a sensible API in Chrome stable. We worked with gskinner.com to develop Technitone, a web audio experience that lets you join other players to plot tones on a grid, construct melodies and modify the output with a robust toolset of effects.
Posted by Ivan Tasev at 19:10