In order to generate a map with a region of your choice just follow these simple steps:
1. Download list of available regions from the above table.The data is a module of a bigger application I am slowly building over time. So far it includes a reference map, some popular administrative boundary data for Australia and a separate component that is closely linked - user sign up and PDF report download module.
2. Look up naming convention for required region(s).
3. List all required regions in the URL, following this pattern (this example shows how to include one of each region, as listed in the above table)
[service codes svs: 2-postcodes, 4-suburbs, 5-LGA, 6-CED, 7-ATR]
[Additional setup options are available, please see full instructions on aus-emaps.com free widgets page]
4. Copy URL to your browser/web page to display the map.
5. If you are interested in adding extra functionality to your site, see also this example of how to script access to the service and embed a map into a web page.