Now, you can very easily transfer the ownership of a Site Search engine to a new user by simply specifying a different Google account email address in the Business Settings tab in the control panel.
- A new Site Search engine is created with the identical configuration as your current Site Search engine.
- The new Site Search engine is owned and can be administered by the new account owner.
- Any unused query quota is transferred to the new Site Search engine.
- The new Site Search engine will show the transfer history in the Business settings in the control panel
- You can still continue to use the old engine, but ads may be displayed alongside search results and XML access is disabled.
We hope this process makes it easier for you to transfer administration capabilities to the appropriate account owners in your organization. For more details, please refer to the articles on transferring ownership, and recommended post-transfer actions in the help center.